Product Name: ESD Clean Swab
Product Model: PUF-2580A
Purestat® ESD swab has good quality and cleaning capability, it is used for cleaning HDD components, optics instrument, medical device, wafer, flat panel displays or vacuum equipment. Its laundered Purestat® swab head construction provides good particle and residue removal Without any abrasion. Unique thermal bonding and cleaning process ensure a minimum of particle shedding from foam seal. The handle is made from a patented Inherently Dissipative polymer to provide clean, permanent ESD protection without contributing particulate contaminates to the cleanroom.
- Swab head is made by polyurethane sponge and possesses excellent absorptive capacity.
- Thermal bonding head, no chemical bond contaminations.
- Convenient for cleaning small slotted and grooved areas.
- Good absorbency and excellent solvent hold
- Low nonvolatile residue and particle generation
- No contaminating adhesives
- No silicone oil, Amide and DOP
- Permanent ESD protection without contaminating carbon and humidity-dependent.
500 swabs/bag >> 50bag/box
Carton size: 300×350×400 mm
|Swab head material||100 ppi polyurethane sponge||Swab pole diameter||3.0 mm|
|Swab head width||3.5mm||Swab pole length||69.0mm|
|Swab head thickness||3.3mm||Total swab length||71.0±0.3mm|
|Swab head Length||12.6±0.2mm||Swab head bond||Thermal bounding|
|Swab pole material||ESD material||Swab pole color||translucent|
|Nonvolatile residue test result:IPA extractant (ug/swab)DI extractant (ug/swab)||mg/swab≤0.40≤0.15||IonsChloride (ug/swab)Sulphate (ug/swab)Total ion (ug/swab)||μg/tip≤0.9≤0.4≤1.3|
|LPC test result: (≥0.5um)Particle counts/swab||< 25,000|
Electrostatic Discharge Characteristics
|Handle resistivity||1×106 ≤Rs≤1×1010|
|Triboelectric charge voltage||＜ 10volts|
|Decay time (1000v-50v)||＜ 0.5s|